Who the hell gets stung by a honey bee in the middle of an indoor shopping mall????
Yes, folks, the answer would be: ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The darn thing attacked out of nowhere! It got me on my right ring finger. I had no freaking idea what it was. I thought it was a splinter that hurt really bad, then as I am examining it, the Major brushed this little bee off my shirt and steps on it. He then very casually, says “So, you got stung by a bee?” as he proceeds to pluck the little stinger out of my finger. It was like this sort of thing happens all the time in our family. Those little suckers pack quite a punch!
Oh, what a life. Should I also mention that I tripped over an invisible rise in the floor and my long skirt got caught in my shoe and almost ripped off too? Yes, as my brother used to always say to me, “Smooth move ex-lax”. Oh, to be compared to a laxative. My childhood was a blast (no pun intended).
Until next time, this is me, holding my hand (cause it got stung, darn it!) and milking it for all I can get (hey! It got me dinner out)!